- Street: SodaBottleOpenerWala, Ground Floor, The Capital Building, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai
- State: Maharashtra
- Country: India
The places looks very cozy and comfortable.
The stained glass and mismatched furniture give this traditional Irani cafe a timeless atmosphere.
This spacious eatery has rather interesting walls. On one side, you have a detailed picture wall of B. Merwan from the outside, whereas on the other you’ll spot the SodaBottleOpenerWala family tree (assuming that it is not a real tree)
The staff members are super attentive after the restaurant being super crowded and polite.
Just the like the décor, the menu too is an ode to the city.
Okra, Berry Pulao, Khari Toast, Egg Kejriwal, Chicken Farcha, Custard, Bohri Keema Pav
11:30 AM to 12:50 AM
16 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd (Regional Office) (1134 views)
- Choudhary Yatra Company Private Limited (773 views)
- Sai Hi Tech Diagnostic Centre (390 views)
- Bajaj Auto Finance LTD (385 views)
- Aaoji Khhaoji (373 views)
- Ginger Hotel Nashik (371 views)
- Hotel Express Inn (362 views)
- Shrinath Travel Agency (337 views)
- Peshwa !!! (335 views)
- National Home Pack and Move (324 views)